Salary based on experience.
Are you up for a fresh challenge? Do you love the idea of helping businesses achieve success online? We’re looking for a mid-level to senior Digital Account Manager to be the friendly / professional first port of call for our fantastic clients, coordinating projects from start to finish with both the client and the internal team, and getting stuck into many diverse and challenging digital marketing strategies.
You’ll be expected to fulfil small tasks, full websites, intricate online software solutions, work with the design team to make great UX experiences and build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients. Upsell our services to existing clients and be part of the sales pitch strategy for new customers, run meetings, help out with our internal marketing, measure project success and provide project breakdowns, plus much more.
No two days are the same, which is great because monotony is boring.
Let’s go through it in a bit more detail.
You will have had at least 3 years’ experience working as an Account Manager, with the view of stepping up in responsibility.
You will have had plenty of customer services experience and experience working in digital in-house or for an agency.
You need to be confident in front of clients, regularly pick up the phone to touch base and hold meetings where you give them the confidence that you’re an expert in your field who can deliver world class digital solutions.
- Experience in managing projects and people
- People person
- Time management and planning abilities are key for the Project Management aspect of this role
- You must use your initiative, problem solving skills, and be confident in your decisions
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise as well as multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience working on WordPress and Magento platforms
- Knowledge of Digital and eCommerce best practises
- Great leadership and team working skills
- Amazing MS Office skills
Nice to have
- Sound working knowledge of digital marketing – email and social media
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A sense of humour and positive attitude (sorry, non-negotiable!)
- Full clean UK Driving License
- We need a full time human
In exchange for your amazing Account Management skills, we’ll offer a competitive salary, a positive team environment – along with excellent work perks, including:
- Working with a small team of highly talented like minded people
- Working from home options and semi flexible hours after your probation period
- Weekly food delivery full of teas, coffees, plus healthy and unhealthy snacks
- Lots (and lots) of reading material on various digital and design topics
- City centre location
- After work drinks with the team
- Team lunches (join the Thai vs Sushi debate!)
- A relaxed and welcoming work environment
- Pre-taxed commuting train passes
- Employee discount scheme (inc. Apple, John Lewis, Amazon and other top brands)
- Skills development
- Tuesday running club – if that’s your thing!