At Marvellous we believe the secret to a successful project is teamwork – We’re a small, dynamic team with tons of experience that like to work closely with our clients. We’ve delivered hundreds of successful projects over the past 12 years for many businesses, brands and non-profits.
Alex is Lead Front-end Developer at Marvellous, and spends his time developing responsive, interactive and user-friendly websites.
He ensures our websites are easy to manage and maintain, and loves finding the most innovative and effective solution to any web-based challenge.
- WordPress / WooCommerce / Shopify
- Creating innovative web solutions
- Techo / Yorkshire Soap / BetterYou
- Six years in digital development
- BSc New Media
More about Alex
- Creator of Screening
- Loves 80s music and dad jokes
- Has an obsession with tea
Matt has integrated every Magento site we’ve ever built. He has 20 years experience in development, and his vast eCommerce knowledge spans Magento development, integration, extensions, support, requirement gathering, solution design, performance improvement, and product imports.
Matt’s expertise is understanding the unique demands of modern retail; developing customer friendly solutions to fit client requirements.
- Magento development (Magento 2 qualified)
- eCommerce and retail systems
- Requirement gathering / business analysis
- Six years working with Magento
- Comet, Republic Retail & USC
- Extensive digital agency experience
More about Matt
- Was in a rock and roll cover band
- Travelled the world, twice
- Loves Iron Maiden
Rich has spent 17 years in the digital industry, providing strategic digital consultancy for both high-profile brands and independents alike. Rich manages and consults on complex, bespoke jobs, and creates full functional and technical specification documents for full digital transformation projects.
As Managing Director of Marvellous, Rich has in-depth experience in team management, using his experience in business management to fuel his consultancy on digital growth. Above all, Rich understands the challenges of delivering Digital Transformation – from board-level to hands-on digital team management; he is responsible for delivering many projects with proven results.
- Agile project management
- Client services director
- Digital transformation and consultancy
- BBC / Nestlé / Rowntree
- Freeserve / ABP
More about Rich
- Father of 3 boys, all under 8
- Loves cooking and gardening
- Best dancer award 1982
Since designing his first graphics for a computer game in 1981, Simon has been obsessed with design, and has worked with clients as diverse as Dunlop through to Disney, on various creative digital projects.
Simon co-founded Marvellous in 2005, with the aim of building a dynamic digital agency – combining the latest technology with cutting-edge visual design. A keen exponent of focusing on users first and foremost, he believes design thinking can be used to improve any business or organisation.
- Digital Design / eCommerce
- User Experience
- Cheesestrings / Argos / BBC / Bodyshop
- Disney / Rowntrees / Nestlé / Republic
- Design Week Award Winner
More about Simon
- Adventure Time & Nintendo obsessive
- Lego Master Builder
- Coast-to-coast cyclist / BMX Freestyle Champion
Our mission is to build awesome, business-savvy digital things – be that a website, mobile app, branding, digital platform or helping with a full digital transformation project. We’re always up for a challenge and love meeting new clients.