We are looking for a forward-thinking web developer who gets a real kick from finding creative solutions to bring users ultimate happiness. If you think you’re the right person to create functional, clean, organised and well-documented client-side code, give accurate estimates on how long it will take to do that and also talk about everything technical with our brilliant clients, then you sound like our kind of person!
If you think you’d suit us and we’d suit you, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s clarify things for you:
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience.
- A firm grasp of Responsive Web Design and User Experience principles.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- A drive to figure out cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Proof that you’re always thinking about our mission: user happiness.
- Creativity is non-negotiable (sorry!).
- A sense of humour.
- Knowledge of front-end development methodologies, such as BEM.
- Experience using CSS pre-processors such as SCSS or LESS.
- Experience using Git for version control.
- Experience using command line tools.
- Experience using front-end build tools (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack etc.).
- ‘DevOps’ skills, such as server administration and configuration.
- Magento experience.
The important stuff
- We would need a full time human.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00, but once your probation is over, you’ll have a bit more flexibility.
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday (not including bank holidays, we love bank holidays) that increases every year until you reach 25 days.
- Other unique Marvellous perks!